Sunday, July 28

Unspeakable Feelings: Reply of the Child to His Parents

I cried a lot. This unspeakable feelings which I felt when I heard the "The letter of Mother and Father" or "Ang Sulat ni Nanay at Tatay", in Tagalog, being played in one of our Church gatherings. Maybe I am unlucky compared to others because I was not given a chance to meet my biological father but I am thanking God Almighty for giving me a very kind step father.
Unspeakable Feelings/; Reply of the Child to His Parents
source: youtube: "Ang Sulat ni Nanay at Tatay"
The letter reminded me of how worthless child I was. I was not became good to my parents. I was a spoiled brat! I was thinking only of myself . I used to disobey and gave them worries. I was careless about what they would feel. Because of the teachings, I realized those stupid things I did to them. The saying is really true "Repentance is always at the end". If only I could turn back time.

I had wasted so much time! I know I gave them so much troubles but there's unspeakable feelings inside me which tells me that I love my parents so much. I am not showy. I know that I am not the only one in this world who has the same feelings like I do. Past is past. It is not too late. As long as they are alive, there is chance to show them the respect and love that hides in me for such a long time.

I want to reply to the letter but I am not good in poetry. Thanks be to God that Kuya Daniel Razon already has very nice and touching replies which is "Answer of the Child to his Parents" or "Sagot ng anak sa Kaniyang Magulang", in Tagalog.
Unspeakable Feelings/; Reply of the Child to His Parents
source: FB: Kuya Daniel Razon
There is a way to show our unspeakable feelings. Words coming from our mouth are not enough. Because of the regular preachings of Bro. Eliseo Soriano, I am reminded to show love and respect not only to my biological parents but also to my parents in faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment